The Distel Gecko carbon fibre spurs have been updated!
Made from Carbon Fiber, these ultra-light, adjustable climbing spurs have been improved with the comfort of the climber in mind.
These 3rd generation Carbon Spurs feature:
- New pads for improved comfort.
- Additional padding for the shin and calf
- An optimised fit of the shell.
- Grid structure of the pad for improved pressure distribution
- PTFE coated gaffs for reduced friction
- Easier to remove the gaff from wood.
- Improved carbon composite
- New composite shell to make the shafts lighter and more robust.
- The widerst stirrup on the market (47mm) for added comfort when climbing
- Vibram rubber pad fitted to the base of spur to provide wear protection when on the ground, and grip in the tree.
Choose from short or long gaffs, depending on the requirements of your climbing.
Cannings combines the Distel climbers with the Buckingham heavy duty footstrap for additional security and durability.