GOMTARO FINE TOOTH SAW
The tips of the teeth have been hardened to give an extremely long life to the sharpness of the saw. The blades are hollow ground to reduce friction and increase ease of cutting action and speed. The handle is made from Silkys special GOM material, giving superior grip and reduces vibrations.
The teeth are non-set and have a Mirai-Me design which creates a very smooth surface once timber is cut. The blades are made from a special material which is a high carbon steel and then have a special coating to reduce rust and protect the blade. The Zubat is a PULL saw.
All cutting occurs on the pull stroke. Put a minimal amount of pressure as you pull the blade toward yourself and then glide the saw forward. On the forward stroke the teeth will clear of timber or material and then on the pull stroke the saw will do the cutting again.
- 240mm, 270mm or 300mm blade length
- Chrome plated, taper ground blade
- Electrical induction hardened teeth
- Low effort, triple edge non-set tooth design
- Ultra-strong one piece construction
- Integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle
- Durable polypropylene sheath included
- Convenient for climbing, sheet has a hinged belt with loop with carabiner hole
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Super finish quality