New From Buckingham.
This great new rope bag from Buckingham is part of their super tough range of ergovation bags. Designed to be "bomb proof" they are built of the toughest materials available, with no detail spared to ensure the highest quality product in their class.
Check out the features
This Ultra light bag made of super heavy duty materials; can be worn in many new ways: e.g. attached to the leg or to the saddle [requires 2 carabiners to attach to back of saddle.] Measures 18cm dia. x 50cm long
- Includes two 2" elastic straps which allow easy fastening of bag to users leg regardless of size or shape.
- Zippered expansion sleeve to allow easy stuffing of climbing line for storage and reinforced sides are stiff for easy stuffing.
- Holds 50m of 11mm line such as Yale Blaze or Kernmaster, or 35m of 1/2" XTC Fire etc
- Large grommet on the bottom of the bag allows both ends of rope to be used during rescue or working operations.
- Made with 22 oz. vinyl and climbing grade webbing with double reinforced seams.
- Draw string skirt closure allows for easy deployment and storage while aloft.
- MOLLE webbing stitched along bag seams allows user to change position of elastic straps or can be used for easy storage of accessories.