The all-new Clogger arborist chainsaw boot is designed to provide a unique combination of comfort, durability and all-in-one versatility while exceeding the EN ISO 17249 Class 2 standard.
The Gen2 boot takes Gen1 learning, combined with adjustments made during extensive trialling, to deliver a true multipurpose boot. Rigid enough to perform well in spurs / spikes while flexible for use on the ground. Add to that a comfortable fit from Day 1 and the use of rugged components for a long life, we expect the Gen2 to become a favourite.
- Chainsaw resistant upper lining in accordance with EN ISO 17249: 2014 Class 2, certified to 24 m/s. Safety toe in accordance with EN ISO 20345, Class I. Antistatic (A). Energy absorbent heel (E). Puncture resistant midsole (P). Water resistant upper (WRU). Heat resistant sole (HI). Fuel oil resistant outsole (FO). Slip resistant (SRA).
- Uses durable brushed 2.4-2.6 mm Nubuck leather uppers to help the boot hold its shape over time, a soft leather lined cuff for better comfort and a high rubber rand for extra wear resistance
- Lightweight design at just 1.17 kg (Size 43 boot)
- Features AquaStop permeable layer that is waterproof but is fully breathable to reduce moisture build up
- Includes a deep 3D lining to provide a comfortable experience, prevent wear points and offer additional ventilation
- A stainless steel reinforced insole for better rigidity in trees when using spurs /spikes with a Kevlar anti-perforation layer added for additional protection
- Shank construction incorporating a 8.0-12.0 mm layer of rubber added at the ideal density of 700-950 N/m3 to provide a comfortable foot board for long work days
- Ultra rugged, Vibram Teton rubber outsole for designed to allow the boot to fit in narrow branch forks and formulated to be sticky in the tree but hard wearing on ground
- Multi-zone lacing system for a fast and secure fit with rugged, corrosion resistant hardware using ball bearing loops on the lower zone and double riveted speed hooks on the mid and upper zones
Developed in New Zealand and Italy. Italian made.