The Distel Gecko carbon fibre spurs have been updated and are now in stock.
Made from Carbon Fiber, these ultra-light, adjustable climbing spurs have been improved with the comfort of the climber in mind.
These 3rd generation Carbon Spurs feature:
- New pads for improved comfort.
- Additional padding for the shin and calf
- An optimised fit of the shell.
- Grid structure of the pad for improved pressure distribution
- PTFE coated gaffs for reduced friction
- Easier to remove the gaff from wood.
- Improved carbon composite
- New composite shell to make the shafts lighter and more robust.
- The widerst stirrup on the market (47mm) for added comfort when climbing
- Vibram rubber pad fitted to the base of spur to provide wear protection when on the ground, and grip in the tree.
Shop here to get yours now.