- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when locking/releasing the device. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for smooth movement
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point for easily connecting the end of the doubled rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
- Only for use on doubled ropes
- Min. rope diameter: 11,5 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Rope compatibility: semi-static rope (EN 1891 type A)
- Working load limit: 140 kg
- Weight: 320 g
- Certification(s): CE