Pacific Helmet ATRAES Hi Vis Orange, Vented No Brim
THE ULTIMATE HELMET FOR TREE CLIMBERS OR INDUSTRIAL ROPE ACCESS WORKERS!
Designed by ATRAES in conjunction with Pacific Helmets, this helmet is the ultimate climbing helmet.
The list of feature found on this helmet is impressive.
- The venting on this helmet is superior to any other helmet. For a start it is on the top of the helmet, not the sides. As hot air rises this venting system really works well. The vent can be opened or closed using the heavy duty slide mechanism.
- The Helmet shell has been scalloped to allow for the correct fitting of a wider range of popular ear muffs.
- The Helmet harness has padding at both the front and rear of the helmet for unmatched comfort. - The Helmet shell is made of a Kevlar/ Fibreglass composite, then painted, then laquered! This gives unrivalled durability and a life expectancy in excess of 5 years against UV degradation.
- The Helmet size is easily adjusted using the thumb wheel adjuster.
- The Helmet has a six point harness with integral chin strap.
- A full range of spare parts are available for the helmet.
- An added feature of this ATRAES helmet is that we have removed the brim. This makes for greater upward visibility in a climbing application.
Colour: High Visibility Orange
Aust Standard: Complies to AS1801 - 1997 Type 1 & 2