The latest light weight Cambium Saver from ART!
LIGHT ANCHOR features
- If combined with grooved rings (about 50 percent less weight) the tensile strength of an 8 mm polyamide rope suffices. LIGHT ANCHOR breaking load is way more than 25 kN in spite of its low weight.
- Eye splices are permanently protected by their snug position and large deflection radius.
- Safety based on the combination of the rope-grooved ring with rope is on top level.
- The climbing rope runs through ring and eye splice at the same time: safety factor doubled!
- Damaged or worn out friction saver rope or rings can be easily replaced.
- Light anchor is the only cambium saver with rings that can be installed in choking mode.
- Parallel stitching of three 8 mm polyamide rope webs makes for a 24 mm wide highly abrasion resistant friction saver.
Available in either 60cm or 90cm lengths.